The best way yet easiest way of cracking passwords is bruetforcing. It might be easy but it’s no way fast! Password cracking used to be a time-consuming task, cracking a 9 character password was talking a long time to complete. You just could have wish for no special character (i.e. @$%$^&* etc.), maybe it ends sooner.
Vijay wrote an interesting article about using the power of GPUs in your Graphic Card to bruteforce password and crack it down!
Unfortunately, this method works on Windows although in Mac it’s easier to use GPU power with Grand Central. The method supports:
To take a screen shot of an error on your account, please complete the following steps:
3. Click the open window that you wish to take a screen shot of. The screen shot should appear as a file on the desktop labeled “Picture 1.”
1. Press the “Print Screen” button.
2. Open Microsoft Paint. To do this, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint.
3. Click inside the white part of the screen.
4. Go to the Edit menu and select Paste.
5. Click File > Save As.
6. In the box that pops up, change the “Save As” type to JPG.
7. After typing in a filename for your image, choose a location on your hard drive to save to, like the Desktop, and click “Save.”
1. Simultaneously hold down the ⌘-Shift-4 keys.
2. Press the spacebar.
see how easy is mac. just as an example